GT1000duo er 2 stk 6S 1000W ladere bygget sammen i et kabinet. De virker uafhængigt og kan derfor levere op til 2000W opladning forudsat du har en strømforsyning der kan følge med.
I denne pakke får du selve laderen og 2 sæt SPA balancestik der har termisk sikring på hver celle, samt 2 ladekabler med bananstik og 40A sikring indbygget. Derved opnår du den bedst mulige sikkerhed når du lader dine batterier.
SPA balancestikkene kan sættes i forlængelse af hinanden, så man kan fremstille et parallelboard der passer til de korte ledninger på batterierne, uden at skulle kokse rundt med ekstra kabler.
Ladekablernes bananstik kan stables, så man nemt kan lave et parallelt ladesystem.
Har du behov for at lade batteripakker på mere end 6S anbefaler vi dig at kigge nærmere på GT500/GT500duo, der kan klare 8S 500W (pr side for duo'ens vedkommende).
- Selectable charge rates range from 25mA to 40A
- Continuous maximum output power rating, 1000W @ +30VDC input voltage, 408W @ +12VDC input voltage
- Native support of JST XH balance connectors allows direct connection of 1s-6s LiPo/LiHV Batteries without requiring any adapters. Also supports Revolectrix SPA and MPA Safe Parallel Adapters; the industry's safest methods for parallel charging multiple, same-cell-count packs. These items are peripheral products, available separately or as part of Combo packages, not included as a part of the basic GT1000DUO unit.
- Smart power management allows customer to select between programmable input power sources. Available settings include power supply input current limit, input low voltage limit, regenerative discharge rate and voltage limit. GT1000DUO stores 3 set-ups for Power Supply and 3 set-ups for Battery and can be programmed to ask for verification one time on start-up
- GT1000DUO supports charging through the main discharge wires only for certain scenarios (see Specifications tab for full details). For balanced charging, the unit requires balance wires in combination with the discharge wires. (charge rate support up to 40A max)
- Initiate charge, discharge, store, monitor, and multiple cycles at the GT1000DUO.
- The unit comes equipped with basic presets for all battery chemistries currently available as well as 28 EMPTY user preset positions. During the course of operation, any changes that are made at the charger may be named and saved ("SAVE AS") or saved over ("SAVE") to the user presets bank. The process is analogous to opening a document in a PC application, making changes, and then using the "Save" or "Save As" menu options from the PC application to store the unique setup parameters chosen during the course of using the charger for its intended purpose; charging and managing your batteries. Best of all, everything happens at the charger, which makes it ideal for taking it on the road.
- 0.1mohm voltage resolution allows accurate four point internal resistance measurement of each cell
- Environmentally friendly, regenerative discharge capability of up to 1000W. Unlike traditional methods of discharge, which deplete the output battery's energy in the form of heat across a transistor, regenerative discharge takes most of that energy and puts it back into the input battery. In other words, when you discharge your LiPo for storage, you will be re-charging your Lead Acid input battery. The total amount of power that you can achieve is limited only by the amount of current that your input battery can accept, or 1000W, whichever is lower.
- GT1000DUO is also equipped with a traditional, 50W internal discharge capability which is non-regenerative.
- Massive over-sized internal heat sink
- 12AWG silicon input power cable terminating in an EC-5 female pin connector. A plier clip assembly with EC-5 on one end and red/black plier clips on the other is available as an accessory item.
- Massive sendust core toroid capable of 40A continuous input current requirement for maximum output specifications
- 2.6", 128 x 64 pixels graphic LCD with white LED backlight
- Embedded PC USB support and free PC Software
- Intuitive Navigation Wheel with inclusive push button SELECT/ENTER, plus a BACK button makes Navigating menus and making selections a joy!
- Sleek and attractive high-impact ABS enclosure for maximum airflow efficiency
- Sturdy Aluminum top panel
- Quick "preset over-ride access" to common charging parameters like setting charge and discharge current and operational modes of charge / discharge / monitor / cycle(s)
- Additional advanced options menu for adjusting in-depth charging parameters and global options at the unit
- Free and reliable firmware updates for the life of the product using the free, downloadable, Windows-based Firmware Update Utility (Application)
- Programmable options allow speaker ON/OFF or volume, selectable completion notification, information scrolling, Logo display duration at power up and Navigation Wheel direction control.
- Multiple product cases can be interlocked
* Please note: all specifications and features listed above subject to change without notice.
Per Channel Specifications: (except dimensions)
For Battery types: Lithium Polymer HV (1s to 6s balanced, 1s to 2s unbalanced), Lithium Polymer (1s to 6s balanced, 1s to 2s unbalanced) Lithium Ion (1s to 6s balanced, 1s to 2s unbalanced), Lithium Manganese (1s to 6s balanced, 1s to 2s unbalanced), A123 (LiFePO4) (1s to 6s balanced, 1s to 6s unbalanced), NiCd (1s to 19s), NiMH (1s to 19s), Lead Acid batteries (1s-12s Flooded, Gel, AGM, SLA)
Pack capacity: 50 mAh to 360Ah
Input voltage: 10-32VDC, reverse polarity protected
Input current: 1A to 40A, software limited
Power conversion: Synchronous DC/DC converter, 85% to 93% efficiency depending on output current
Output battery charge current: Adjustable range 25mA to 40A, limited by 40A input current*
Output battery discharge current: Internal discharge 25mA to 8A, 50W max, Regenerative discharge 25mA to 40A, 1000W max**
Continuous max output power: 408W @ +12VDC input, 1000W @ +30VDC
Cell balancing: 1s-6s Li or A123 (LiFePO4) balanced charging
Voltage calibration: Cell voltage measurements are factory calibrated to a standard traceable to NIST; calibration is to +/- 6 mV
Current calibration: Charge current is factory calibrated on a 4A standard; calibration is to +/- 1mA
Voltage resolution: 78uV (16 bit)
Voltage tolerance: +/- 6mV
Charge current: +/- 1%
Capacity added to pack: +/- 1%
Percent capacity (“Fuel”): +/- 5% (with accurate fuel table defined for battery being charged)
Interface: USB 2.0 Full Speed (12Mb/s)
Cooling fans: Single, 13 CFM, 50mm diameter
Heat sink: Internal 120W aluminum, thin finned
Output battery connector: Modified JST XH series, 7 position max; accepts 1s-6s balance plugs on batteries
LCD: 2.6", 128 x 64 pixels graphic LCD with white LED backlight
Size: 10.24 in. (260mm) L x 5.55 in. (141mm) W x 3.08 in. (77mm) H
* Please note, for safety reasons, available charger current may be limited for certain battery types and/or charging modes, e.g., non-balanced charge of Li, more than 6S cell count, etc.
** Please check bullet number 9 in the section titled “Major Features” (Features tab) for a detailed description of Regenerative Discharge