The FlyFun Series is a general ESC line that is great for airplanes and helicopter Models. The Line offeres a great Range of Speedos between 6A and 100A. They are suitable for intermediate and senior pilots and show a great perfomance by easy handling.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo and NiMH battery.
- Timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Output: Continuous 6A, Burst 8A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2S Lipo, 5-6 cells NiMH.
- BEC: 0,8A / 5V Linear mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed:
- 210000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motors
- 70000rpm for 6 poles Bruhsless Motors
- 35000rpm for 12 poles Brushless Motors
- Size: 32mm x 12mm x 4,5mm
- Weight: 5,4g