|MSH Brain 2 MSH51636
- Dimensions (W)29.6mm x (L)36.8mm x (H)14.2mm
- Weight 12.2 grams
- Login capability for up to 10 different variables at 50hv sampling rate
- On board USB connection (Windows, Android, iOS compatible)
- Remote USB connection (sold separately) - 2 x Spekturn Satellite ports on board
- New 4X Faster CPU
- In flight Vibration logging capability
- In flight event logging capability
- New improved rescue capability
- On board governor port Futaba
Latest generation CPU for the best performance
New Software/Firmware With All New Functionality
Events are logged for each flight session and can be reviewed at any time.
Vibrations log is a useful tool to check model status in flight. Vibration logging helps diagnose any kind of mechanical problems.
It is possible to check all important parameters, both, using the real time feature or reviewing the recorded data after each flight session. User can select which parameters to log from a menu, 10 different parameters can be logged at the same time, up to 50hz sampling.
All New Rescue Function
New rescue feature saves the models from any orientation, stabilizing it to hover and adding pitch to avoid any impact with ground. New rescue is a great tool for beginners or for pilots trying new maneuvers.